How can you help?
People frequently ask us, “How can I help?” Listed below are some needs we have and ways you can help! We greatly appreciate the generosity of individuals, businesses, and organizations who are able to help by contributing in this way!
- Gift Cards to Office Max, Walmart and Target for supplies
- Gas cards for our volunteer drivers
- Bottled water and drinks for project volunteers
- Postage stamps
- 3 x 5 plain white mailing envelops
- Colored paper and other paper products
- 3 ring binders, preferably 1″ or 2″ white or black
- Good quality used furniture and home decor items for our store and furniture programs
- Household, tools, garden equipment, games & toys, clothing & accessories for our annual rummage sale
- Updated phone system
- Legal pads
- Chair mats
Another Way to Help:
The “I Can’t Believe I Got That!” Project
Ever get a gift or gift card that you have no idea how–or if–you will ever use?!! Consider donating those items to Faith in Action! We have frequent events and can really use such “creative” gifts for our re-known silent auction baskets and items! To donate your “unique’ or “one-of-a-kind” items please call us at 763-263-4277!